I have always wanted to meet Madonna, ever since I was a little girl I have admired this woman. She is an American singer who has made history in the pop culture and in the music industry.  I remember listening to her music on VH1 every day and becoming obsessed with every song that appeared on it. La isla bonita, Like a prayer, Papa Don't preach and many more have left a on marc my childhood, but when my teenage days came I remember getting obsessed with the Erotica album. Anyway, it's undeniable that this woman is an ICON. I admire the capacity that she has to go from one music gender to another completely different. She has passed easily through Pop music to Reggaeton, and she has broken many gender´s stereotypes. I think that one of the reasons that she achieved all of her goals is because of her strong personality, and this part made me very proud, because I believe that the personality is based on astrology and we both have Leo sun and Virgo rising, so we are practically twins. 


Comentarios