Changes to my Study Program

 

Right now, I think I would change all the study programs that the university has adapted because of the Covid-19 pandemic. I'm terrified of what I'm going to do as a professional journalist.  First,  all of the subjects have been abridged because we have less time to pass the topics, so that leaves us with less knowledge. Furthermore, there are many subjects  that are fully practical and  haven’t been taught as they should, so we aren't able to practice all of the skills that we should be mastering. I understand that under the circumstances that we are, it is impossible to curse the career as it's meant to be, but especially the University of Chile have made the whole process a lot more difficult than it should. I say that because all of the other educational institutions are already working in a presential way, meanwhile we still aren't able to return efficiently to the normal way. Another thing I think isn't going right, it's the excessive number of credits we have to complete to finish the career. There are some electives that are obligatory to curse, the EFB electives. We have to do around 6 of them along the career and that adds a lot of extra workload to our studies. Anyhow, when I had the chance to go to presential university, I used to love the infrastructure and I really miss it. To be fair, besides all of the things that in my opinion the university has done wrong, I think that the teachers have done everything to use the technological tools to help us in this process.


Comentarios