My future job

 I dream about being an international journalist, and by that I mean, being a correspondent who is capable of capturing moments of world concern and democratize all the knowledge that I acquire about it. I think I would love to do an outdoor work as much as an indoor work, because I want to be outside searching for all the truths, and then go to an office to write about it or edit all of the media that I got, so I can tell people all the information that I learn. Since three years ago, I've been making my path to get there by studying journalism, but I want to continue my studies in a foreign university and specialize myself in audiovisual journalism. When I entered the university I wanted to specialize myself in politics, but in my years doing my studies, I´ve discovered that all of the work that comes out about it only arrives to the privileged ones, the ones who understand about politics. Besides, I fell in love with the audiovisual area, that's why I want to specialize myself in that. After all, now I want to be a documentary maker and portray all the realities that I got to know.


Comentarios